Biobalanced for Optimal Bone Support
Balancing Calcium with Magnesium is an essential part of building and maintaining strong and healthy bones. Our formula is designed to provide a healthy balance of these two important minerals, while promoting maximum absorption.
Although 99% of Calcium is found in your bones, the other 1% which circulates throughout you bloodstream is equally important to maintaining good health. Every cell in the body needs Calcium, which helps maintain proper muscle contraction and relaxation, blood clotting, nerve transmission, and heart health. Many enzymes rely on Calcium to ensure proper functioning and energy production. Vitamin D has been added to this formula in order to help the body better absorb and retain Calcium, and effectively transport it from the blood stream to your bones.
The bones are the storage site for Calcium within the body. When there is not enough calcium in the blood, your body will take draw from the supplies within the bones to meet its day-to-day needs. Pro Health’s potent 600mg formula is designed to meet your entire body’s needs, and keep blood and cellular Calcium levels within the proper range.
Magnesium is a nutrient required in more than 300 biochemical reactions throughout the body and is fundamental to a number of important physical processes, including converting carbohydrates and protein into ATP (the body’s energy source), activating B vitamins, blood clotting, and relaxing muscles. Magnesium boosts the activity of several enzyme systems needed for neurochemical communication, and is needed to transport electrolytes like potassium and sodium in and out of cells for optimal cellular health and functioning. Furthermore, Magnesium assists in Calcium and Potassium absorption.
Combined, Calcium and Magnesium can serve a highly useful purpose, and have the potential to be of great benefit to your overall health and well-being.